Suitable as an addition to the regular NPK nutrition for cultivation on soil, hydro culture and coconut. For briefly flowering plants you add them to the nutrient solution from the 4th week of the flowering cycle onwards, until the last week of flowering. In the case of long flowering plants you are advised to start a week later with the Blossom Builder Tabzz.
Instructions for 100 litres of nutrient solution:
1. Fill your nutrient tank with tap water of about 20 degrees.
2. Set the EC between 1.2 and 1.6 with your basic nutrient (A and B nutrient or 1-component).
3. Do not add PK 13-14.
4. Then add 1 to 2 B’cuzz Blossom Builder Tabzz.
5. Then set the pH value to 5.5/5.8
6. Your EC is between 1.6 and 2.1
B’cuzz Blossom Builder Tabzz are packed lighttight, so the quality remains guaranteed.